here

Friday, October 12, 2012

Recovery


Hi friends!!
Cloudy day!!
We did very little yesterday.  Just plain wore out!!!!
All the work we did and all the eating!!
We really enjoyed it!!
We do this every year, and we always enjoy it and work like a dog so every thing is perfect.
They used to have it here when my mother in law did it all, and sis in law never has been much help. she cooks some and brings it but our girls help the most . They all ways cook are buy something to bring.  Which i really appreciate.  They have always helped me on our family get together.  I am very thankful for that.
We are blessed by good kids!!!
I just got my sewing machine out of hiding.  It's been put up since Tuesday.  Yesterday i couldn't do any thing!!!
Made that table runner Tuesday for the sun room. I made the snowman earlier and just hung him up but woke up  Tuesday and thought that would work really well.
I had a jelly roll of merry spirits or something,  that i ordered 2 or 3 months ago.
Well my sewing machine is calling me.  Have a great sewing day   Quilt Happy

1 comment:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Baby blankets coming along nicely.xx