here

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

This and That

Hi friends!
Beautiful day!
This is all i got done yesterday!!!!! Lola a bib and some hemming.

Tommy putting on our new shower head!
He did get this put in!! We had had just one unit working for a long time but he showers at night because he says he sleeps better and i shower in the morning to loosen up my bones!!!!That way we never were without hot water.
I had the nicest shower this morning!
This is what i did with one of my pin wheels, it measures 20 inches now , should make a nice  quilt.
I think i have 12 of them , when i get them all stared it may be a twin sized quilt.
Have a great sewing day friends.
Quilt happy


4 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Busy at your place Babs.
Love the pinwheel star,lovely block will make a nice quilt.
I am having problems with blogger,took me ages to get on your page to leave this comment.
Enjoy your evening .xx

Chatty Crone said...

You're both working! I like showers in the am so I can loosen up my allergies! lol

Barb said...

Nothing like a good hot shower to loosen up those bones.....

nice block

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Very cool that the hot water heater was replaced and a new shower head. When DH and I met he had a rain shower head. I hated it I could not get the soap out of my hair. He replaced it with one that you can change the water and I'm a happy girl.