here

Monday, February 1, 2016

Our Weekend

Hi friends!
Looks nice doesn't it.
Its too hot for the bed until after the next cold front comes through. Here in Ga. it gets warm and then cold! Today its 65 but rain is coming.
I was just playing around with adding a bunny but this one was to small.  The two yellow things are the birds feet.
I got a good bit done on this while i was uninstalling my printer and reinstalling it on Sat.
I keep wondering why it wouldn't print but then realized that i had changed computers since the last time it did!
I still like one more flower and sewing each piece down.
I want this to hang on the wall of my sewing room.
Then Clair and Lola came over and had to see a movie on my computer. That didn't interest them long.  They wanted to see Charlotte's web but i had given it to them a while back so it was at their house. 
Sis came over and brought Chicken Chili which Tommy was afraid to eat because of his tummy so i have been eating on it.
A good weekend.
Hugs
Quilt Happy

3 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Your wall hanging is coming along. Printer challenges. UGH! Mine was acting up Saturday too! I didn't have to uninstall and reinstall, but I had to shut it down completely twice before it got to going like it was supposed to.

Ioleen said...

Tommy's quilt looks great on the bed. The wall hanging is looking good. Will be nice hanging on your wall.

donna said...

Your quilt looks great. I totally understand the weather. We are the same way in Texas. Love your wall hanging and the little bunny adds so much sweetness.
Hope you are having a great week.
Hugs
donna