here

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Today

Hi friends!
We had a rough night! They must have picked up the chickens at the 4 chicken house above us. I hope the owners had to go to work today and they didn't get any sleep last night. But they were happily counting their money i guess!
That roar went on all night ! I feel sorry for people living closer then were are.
I didn't get much done yesterday sewed one border on one side  and then cut some scraps up.
I went digging in my totes on the enclosed porch and cut a few up that was to small to use for any thing else. Found a few more fabrics but still haven't found what i know i have but can't find.
I bough some paper doll fabric in blue just for baby things but we haven't had a boy for the last couple of years.
I bought  a half yard each of these to make baby things last week at Walmart.
Need to get to work but think i will go lay down !
That's how bad i feel.  Not like me to feel this way, Tommy thinks i have a cold!
Have a good one
Hugs
Quilt Happy

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

They picked the chickens up in the middle of the night? Gosh I bet that was noisy. Did you take a nap? Hope you didn't get a cold.

sewyouquilt2 said...

feel better soon. dont you hate when you cant find what you know you have?

Julierose said...

I hope you feel better soon; just rest.....hugs, Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Hope you feel better soon. Could also just be plain ole lack of sleep.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

You need to get rest to fight off the bug. Crazy Chicken People!! Sometimes you just have to stop looking for what you can't find and rest your mind from it and vuwallah! It pops right in of where it is.
xx, Carol