here

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Blocks!




Hi friends!
Beautiful day.
I got this book at mckays the last time sis and i went there.   Now i am making some of them for alisha's quilt. Some i am just making up as i go along, i though that that middle one would be cute on a little girls quilt.
the only problem with making blocks from a book is that some are to small and some are to big.
I need to mix in more colors because i don't like to much pink.  But i have some much of it left over from red haired girl's quilt ,i am trying to use that up to.
I have 9 blocks made.  It's a twin sized quilt.  My daughter has all twin beds for her 7 that are living at home.
When i do one for hago i will have to find out what size he has.  He used to have a twin.
I guess you know that i am making all my young grandkids a quilt.
Got to get busy.  Have a great sewing day!!!  Quilt Happy

4 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

More lovely blocks Barbara. Xx

Penny said...

That's a lot of quilts to have to make! LOL.

great blocks

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

Very productive, your going to busy for quite a while.

hafza said...

Lovely blocks Barbara!