here

Friday, February 1, 2013

Finishes in jan.



Hi friends!
The sun is shining!
I finished all three quilt's this month . The last one i started this month, the middle one is started in November, and the first one i started the day after Christmas.
I am claiming them all for jan.
Plus i crocheted two blankets and did some red work. I finished this last night so i can claim it too. I am not adding the days because i am not planning to use but 2 or 4. As many as i can do before i quilt it.
I hope i at least have one quilt to show for Feb.  But i must get on the ball if i get thur with this one.
So i get i had best get busy.    Have a great sewing day.  Quilt Happy

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

You are cute - you did them all different months and claiming January! lol

MLM247 said...

These quilts all have that warm look of love and hugs. Well done.

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

3 finishes this month,well done Barbara.All three are lovely quilts.You know I love the blue and white ,been watching that one grow.
Love Laura.xx

Lorna McMahon said...

Great finishes, Barbara! You have been busy! Keep it up. Well done.

sewyouquilt2 said...

all look great! I finished some little things but have tons on the burner for Feb. we will see how I do