here

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Donna's block

Hi friends!
Cloudy day!
This is the latest block that Donna posted yesterday. A spool block.
These are the fabrics that i am using, it's ASTRID  by Erin McMorris for Westminster fibers.
I won these from Maureen  Cracknell  a few months ago. It looks kinda holloweeny . I am using a green solid and some flea market fancy too.  Hopefully i will have enough but if not i can order some , i hope.
I am enjoying this BOM very much.  Friends you need to join in.  It's great fun and so far i have not run into any thing that i can't do.
Have a great day friends. Quilt happy
.

1 comment:

sewyouquilt2 said...

your block of the month with Donna reminded me of two block of the month quilts I had started. one was in blues and one in pastels. (another in Christmas YIKES)
I will have to find them and finish them up. it is fun to try new blocks. I found that I liked the pattern card tricks and now want to make a whole quilt of that.