here

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Jessica's quilt

Hi friends
 Beautiful day!
That's my beautiful Jessica and her boyfriend Dustin, they came and eat breakfast with us this morning and i gave her her quilt.
I think she liked it !  She said 'this thing is huge'

I had to hang it over the back so it wouldn't drag.
She wanted pink and yellow so that's what i made her.
I wanted to make all my grands something to keep them warm so when i am gone that will always say' grand maw or memaw made that for me'.  Some call me grand maw and some call me memaw[ thanks Michael]
We have some of the most beautiful and the smartest grand Kids in the world!!!

I  had to wash it twice because i re sprayed it with basting spray.
Have an amazing day friends!
Quilt happy

5 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Oh Barbara she should like it. It's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Its really lovely Babs,beautiful colours.She will treasure it for eer.xx

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

That last comment is from me Babs,not anonymoous at all.Nook playing up back to the ipad.xx

Chatty Crone said...

Lucky Jessica!

sewyouquilt2 said...

nice job! she will enjoy it for years.