here

Monday, October 28, 2013

Sis's quilt

Cloudy
 Sis came up sat. and this is a quilt she had recently had quilted
I don't know whether you can see it but the lady quilted flowers all over it.
It's a beautiful bed sized quilt.

This is what i spent my weekend doing!!!
I had it half quilted when sis came over so i finished it Sunday.
Sis does great work, she has been at it years longer than i have.
If she ever retires she has a frame in her house to hand quilt her quilts on.
 I hate to tell her but her hands may not let her sit for hours and quilt.
She already has some of the dreaded 'AUTHOR'
It may still be a few years before she retires, she will be 62 in March.
She is ten years younger than me.
Have a great sewing day friends.
Quilt happy

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Wowza! you even told her age and everything!! ;-) Love you - you BOTH are amazing quilters!