here

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Michaels and Jessica


Hi friends!
Beautiful day!
I made another block yesterday for Michaels quilt .  That makes 5 out of six blocks.  But there's no red in this block.  May have to make another.  I will have to make the sixth block because of all the pink ones.That will make 2 more for me to make before i put this flimsy together.
Washed and basted Jessica's quilt.
Hope to quilt it today.
You can see her backing faded a little.
Thank goodness i got my Janome back!!!

4 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Love those blocks,what size are they.x

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

This is a beautiful block :)

Laura B said...

Nice block.

sewyouquilt2 said...

I like Michaels quilt. I think the larger blocks are nice.
love all your fabric choices. you are just a quilting machine!