here

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

UFO




Hi friends!
Cloudy!
This is a UFO.  I made it months ago , i bought this great flannel from joanns and it feel amazing .So soft and a baby would love it.
At the time i didn't check for strech and had to take the back off and turn it around.  Then i couldn't find anything that i though would be good for the binding.
Well i cleaned up some in my bookcase where most of my fabric is and found this.
It's amazing what you find when you clean up!!!I think it looks good on it.  Red haired girl liked it too.
She was here sat. when i was working on it.
I am going to list it in my shop later this week after we have our company.
Well that's one UFO down and at least two more to go.
If i looked i would find more so we will just leave it at 2.
Cooking and cleaning going on today.
Have a great sewing day, my machine will be the last thing cleaned and put up.
Quilt happy

2 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Lovely quilt Babs.Love the border,looks like what I put on the back of John Juniors uilt.xx

Chatty Crone said...

You know that looks more the quilt I was thinking about doing. Love it.