Last week before Wednesday I added the third row but when I finished it was up side down.
So I took it apart and then didn't sew from Wednesday until Monday. It was mad cleaning around here. Tommy outside and me inside.
But yesterday I started in on this one and I am going to stay on it until I finish!
We had to make a trip to Centre Ala. yesterday for parts to fix john deer.
It's parts are a whole lot higher than my sewing machine parts!
We spent $326.00 and when we got home and Tommy went through the bags, one something was missing . I told him to call and let them mail it to him.
It had already took to much sewing time.
I could have bought lots of fabric for that amount of money!
So I sewed the rest of the day and he worked.