here

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Barn Blocks

Hi friends!
I finished this block but don't like the top row with the chimneys  , i will look at it a while and decide if i want to take it off are grow to like it.
This is the next one in the series!
With the roof on it , i love it so far.
I like these chimneys.
Maybe they are growing on me.
The next one has a weather vane block , new to me i had never seen it before but research found me a pattern.
Does any one know the name of this block?
I can't find it in the paper work that i have.
I need it to do the last block. I may be able to make it just looking at it but it looks a lot like a churn dash, would like the name so i can put it on my blog.
I will try the sites that has blocks to see if i can find it.
We are just waiting by the phone for a call from his DR.
 Hopefully we will hear something today.
Keep us in your prayers.
Have a great day
Hugs
Quilt Happy


6 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Looks great to me!

Karen H said...

Pretty barn block! Thinking of you, hope you get some answers today.

Podunk Pretties said...

Oh this barn quilt is going to be adorable!

dq said...

I just love barn blocks. Your fabric choices for your barns are so fun too.

Rosa said...

Love it.Great job!

Googy Girl said...

Your blocks are looking great, praying for a happy phone call for you.