here

Monday, June 22, 2015

Hot Days of summer

Hi friends!
I finished my block Sat.
Took all my blocks that i had made and put them into a project box and started again.
I made this one but the pink is very light and doesn't slow up real well.
Then i made this one that shows up really well.
Another barn started !
The garden was really dry so Tommy watered it good and this morning in thanked us, it gave us all this
We will be having squash for supper tonight.

This snake skin was just beside where Tommy parked his truck in the shade.
When we first moved here 15 years ago we were sitting on the front steps and saw one going across the front yard, he is in snake heaven now!
Son-in-law said it was a rattler!
Tommy hates these things and i do too!!!!!
Have a great day friends.
Hugs
Quilt Happy


4 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

Oh that squash look so pretty and yummy! Ours are just start bloom. We'll have zukes by weeks end.

Needled Mom said...

THAT is a LONG snake skin. I'd hate finding that in my yard!!! The produce is looking so good.

Sandra Walker said...

I had one go across our patio the other day as I was coming up from the grassy bushy area between our lane and the next...glad it was there where I could see it as opposed to in the grass where I couldn't! I hadn't even thought of snakes crossing there...think this was just a garter snake, no rattlers here, I don't think... don't like snakes at all either.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Ewww I am not a snake fan. I am jealous about how much you have got from your garden already.