here

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

May Finish's

Hi friends!
My one quilt that i finished last month.
Made lots of baskets!
This is just two of five.
Made my baby a new dress.
My grandson a birthday pillow.
Worked on much more but didn't finish.
Last night i took out quilting until the quilt looked like a hairy mess!
why is it you always end up taking some out?
Got some mail for 'baby' yesterday.
Got 'baby' a fancy new light bulb and some lubricate  for her insides!
Today the mail man brought me this.
Isn't that beautiful fabric, it's fabric painted by Susan Purney Mark ,a fabric artist from Canada
Love getting surprises in the mail!
Have a great day friends.
Hugs
Quilt Happy

9 comments:

Sherry said...

Your one finish is really great. It is so nice to finish a quilt. I love the fabric baskets too though. I have made a couple in the past and hope to make more.

andsewon said...

All great finishes!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Barabra lots of beautiful finishes there,well done xx

Gill - That British Woman said...

lots of lovely photos there. Love the quilt.

Heidi said...

You are funny! Sounds like baby had a good month! Your quilt is really a beauty, how big is it?

Needled Mom said...

You had a really good month. Great finishes.

Melody said...

Wow, so many wonderful finishes

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Great finishes. Did you get an LED bulb for your featherweight?

Karen H said...

Lovely finished projects! I just caught up reading all your blog posts.... sending prayers your way. The Mayo clinic is a great place, they have the best doctors. Thank you for your kind words to me on my loss... taking it one day at a time. I thank God for my family and friends to get me through.