here

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

My Day


 Hi friends!
This morning i was up before Tommy and went out on the back porch.  Before i got sat down good a big yellow thing with a green head bit me on my leg.
Tommy  wasn't out their to protect me.
 I had to come in and put on long pants and socks.
Bugs love eating on me, i tell Tommy it's because i am so sweet.
He just laughs!
Yesterday he used the fly swat to keep them off my legs!
I quit using lotion before i go out because i thought that was attracting them.
Well that didn't work!!!!
Worked on my barn block yesterday.
It looks like the silo is leaning!
I think that is just the way i have it on there.
I started a pin cushion and scrap catcher but don't have any thing to use to make it stay open. I will have to think about what i have here and see if i can make  do.Some people have used old tape measures but we use all of ours. Tommy gave me his old one and i measure quilt's with it.
Man sewing has a great video on this on u tube.
Got a new camera card a few months ago but it came in two pieces , daughter showed me how to put them together Sunday when she came for Lunch. They had changed them since i had bought one before.
I looked on the package but couldn't find any thing on it to explain two pieces!
Don't know what i would do with out my kids and grands telling me what to do on the computer and other things..
Have a great day friends.
Hugs
Quilt Happy

8 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Hate bitey bugs! Looking cute.

Googy Girl said...

Love your barn, very cute. Children defined come in handy for working out technology.

Sherry said...

Bugs bugging you when you just want to relax is such a pain. I like your barn and silo, I look forward to seeing future blocks.

Rosa said...

Your barn is gorgeous.Have a fun day!

Ioleen said...

Sorry about the bugs. Love the silo leaning the way it is. I would leave it just like that. I'm with you when it comes to computers etc. My son is a computer programmer so he is just a phone call away and I am very happy about that. Take care.

Chatty Crone said...

The internet is a wonderful place. Love your barn you 'sweet' thing.

Lady of the Manor said...

I can relate to your attractiveness to bugs! Love this block.

Gill - That British Woman said...

I have an invisible sign on my forehead that only bugs can see and it says: "BITE ME!!"

Even after 26 years in this country they still haven't had enough of me!