here

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June finish's and a wedding

Hi friends! That sweet face !
Our Gracie on her quilt!
I think that was about all that i finished in this month.

I made one basket at the first of the month. When i started writing this post we had a storm and it took out our T.V. and internet for about 2 hours.

Since the first of the month it's just been star quilt and barns and stars.
Our darling grand daughter got married last week, then went to Fla. for the honey moon. Later in the week they spent some time with my daughter and most of the rest of her kids on the beach.
My daughter's feet!
The happy couple with their Mother's, my daughter is on the left.
I hope they have a long happy life together.
Have a great day friends.
Hugs
Quilt Happy

4 comments:

Julierose said...

Looks like Gracie loves her quilt--you do finish up these quilts so quickly! amazing...hugs, Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Gracie's quilt is lovely, and what a sweet couple.

andsewon said...

Gracie is adorable and seems to love that made just for her quilt! Best wishes to the sweet couple! I have a binding to get on a quilt to give a cute 1yr old birthday grandgal this coming Friday! Best get busy!

Needled Mom said...

Congratulations to your granddaughter. I always love seeing little ones enjoying their quilts. She looks quite pleased with it.