here

Monday, June 1, 2015

Family Reunion

Hi friends!
My beautiful Aunts!
On the left is my Aunt Pauline, 89 that had breast cancer at age 85 and is doing great
In the middle is my Aunt Jo who is 80,who had breast cancer years ago and is still going strong and works at Walmart
And the lady that didn't want her picture made is my aunt Eddie , don't know her age but she falls somewhere between 80 and 89
  my sis with her hands up in the air talking to cousins

My brother talking to Uncle Quenten  and our cousin. With John and Fran close to the camera.
Me and Jo , we always get our picture made together.

Me and my man! My daily blessing!
He got a call this morning and made the appt. to swallow the camera.
So we have been to town to get some more clear liquids for him.
Didn't get any sewing done yesterday, when we got home Kim came to see her daddy, i though she would , she loves her Daddy.
Have a great day friends,
Hugs
Quilt Happy

7 comments:

andsewon said...

How lovely to have so many sweet family members at your reunion! Hoping all goes well for Tommy and the test.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

You are all so lovely. Poor Tommy clear liquid diets suck! Hope they find out what is wrong with him.

Julierose said...

How lovely your aunts are! Hope your Tommy feels better soon...my thoughts and prayers are with you...hugs, Julierose

sewyouquilt2 said...

nice pics- hope they find whats wrong with Tommy.

Rosa said...

Great pics.Hope Tom is better and thanks for sharing.

Chatty Crone said...

Nice reunion Barb - be sure and get your mammograms! And I hope Tommy is okay. Love, sandie

Sherry said...

Family reunions are great, it is hard sometimes to get together but well worth it.