here

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Barns and Stars

Hi friends!
Another barn!
The block is called ' fresh flower', isn't she pretty?
Making the barns after the tiny blocks is getting easier.
I made this one to for the star part  of my quilt.
I think today i am going to make a log cabin block if i can make it that small!
My quilt wall is just about full, guess i will take these and put them into a block box and start again. The picture is not good brecause i don't have any light in the hall when it's hanging
The garden is getting to dry again, Tommy will have to water it if we don't get some rain soon.
We just go from to much to to little and back and forth again.

 we have lots of little baby squash, maybe next week will have some to cook.
I picked a hot pepper yesterday and Tommy cut the seeds out and ate part of it.
Seems like it takes forever for the tomato's to get ripe every year.
Have a great day friends.
Hugs
Quilt Happy



6 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

Fresh to.tomatoes are the main reason we have a garden...love them. Your barn quilt is coming along great. Makes me want to make another one.

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Love those blocks,I really like blocks with houses barns or beach huts ,Will make a quilt with them one day.xx

Gill - That British Woman said...

that quilt is going to be gorgeous, I love the colours you are doing it in.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Your quilt is coming along and love your fabrics you are using.

Needled Mom said...

Those blocks look great as does the garden.

Shauna said...

Love your blocks - barns and stars! Really like the yellow. Your garden is looking great too! Wish I had a spot for a garden, but I don't, so just got to farmer's markets to get my fresh veggies.