here

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Starting two new quilts.

Hi friend
Doesn't that look good? We are still working on left over's!
I am making a barn! Loved this one so started with it. I am thinking of two blocks in this quilt , one row barns and one stars. I have already made a few stars to start with.
Collette sent me this pattern a while back and i have been looking forward to making it.
This i the one i am starting with.
I have got this far!
 I am looking for some fabric to go with this that i got for Lola's quilt.
She loves deer!
I saw some a couple of years ago with little deer on it so will look and see if i can find some.
I know i used some of it in Kari's and Eli's quilt a couple of years ago.
Have a great day friends.
Hugs
Quilt Happy

7 comments:

Rosa said...

Go happy sewing!

Podunk Pretties said...

Anything leftover is my favorite meal, gives me more time to do what I want instead of cooking. Lori Holts Barn block is so cute, looking forward to seeing yours come together.

Needled Mom said...

Your barn looks great. I've admired that pattern too.

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Love the barn blocks,I would love to make a house quilt some day.xx

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Great fabric. Looks like you'll enjoy this quilt with the barns.

Ioleen said...

Your barn is looking good and so is your leftover.
Happy sewing.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Very cute.