here

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Quilting and Hubby

Hi friends!
I spent yesterday quilting this quilt.
And picking threads off where i had to take out some quilting!
Did get the binding sewed down so should be finished this week..
This thing  helps a lot.
Tommy bought this for me a few years ago. The light does help! It's a little awkward when you are used to the other ones.
I ordered some white Bella but it looks cream to , i had ordered some moda and all of the white looked cream.
Maybe it will be whiter after it's washed.
This is Tommy today!
I asked him if he wanted to go into Ingles with me but he was afraid they would call the bomb squad!
He just had his first food since 12 o:clock yesterday, apple sauce. He was not happy!
Just keep us in your prayers , we want know anything for a few days.
Have a great day friends
Thanks for the prayers
Hugs
Quilt Happy

6 comments:

Julierose said...

You are definitely in my prayers and thoughts--hang in there...hugs, Julierose

Gill - That British Woman said...

in my prayers also. Just going to machine sew some binding on a quilt, before I hand sew the back.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

If you order Moda Bella you want the bleached white, it is about as white as you can get. I think that Kona may be the same.
Glad Tommy is keeping his sense of humor.

Anonymous said...

Hi Barbara my prayers are with you all for a happy outcome,your quilt looks lovely ,hope you have a lovely day .xx

Chatty Crone said...

He's in my prayers too!

Googy Girl said...

That's does look like a handy little tool. Hope you receive good news