here

Friday, June 26, 2015

Quilt!

Hi friends!
I put some more of these together yesterday.
My stack went from this!
To the big stack by my machine.
Looks like a lot don't it?
I spread these on the bed and it going to be a pretty quilt . I got this:
For the sashing but it is white and the blocks are done with snow! i may have to see how that's going to look.
It would look good with a pastel sashing to!
I still have got a few blocks in my project box to sandwich.
That's all i got out of the garden yesterday, this dry weather is slowing things up.
But their is a good chance of rain today and storms !
Sure don't need any real bad weather but the garden does need a drink bad.
We had to go back to Rome yesterday for some paper work to take to the Dr. when we go.
When we are on the road most of the day it wears me out! But i did get some work done yesterday!
Hope you'll have a great weekend
Hugs
 Quilt Happy


7 comments:

Rosa said...

Wow, beautiful stash and blocks.Your quilt will be stunning!

Podunk Pretties said...

looking forward to seeing this come together, so colorful, and you now me I love brights and scrappy!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

You are doing a quilt as you go right? You got a lot finished.

Chatty Crone said...

I can't wait to see what it looks like. Is it raining there - none here.

Love Of Quilts said...

I would just love to fine one of those featherweight machine.

donna said...

Love your blocks so cheerful. I am happy to share some of this crazy Texas weather with you my dear. lol
Hugs
donna

Cheryl said...

Great looking blocks, very nice.