here

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Quilt wall and wins

Hi friends!
Sis came over and brought me some flannel backed table cloths Sat so i put this one to good use.
I have it doubled but i think i will get me a chair and single it  so it will be big enough for lots of blocks.   That's about all i can get on here now.
I dug out the star blocks that i made a few weeks ago, just made 4.
You see now why my silo was sagging, i put another pin in it but it still sinks in a little.
The only thing is the only wall i have is in the hall outside the bathroom. So it's hard to get a good picture.
I made this from my [dining] sewing room!
This one from inside the bathroom!
But i do have a sewing wall to hang my blocks now!
I won this last week and it came earlier this week! Great quilts  in this one! I won it from Kate at seams like a dream.  She has a great blog , you should go visit.
I bought this one at the the quilt show last year but mostly it shows quilt from the shows all over the states so don't think i will renew it.
That 20 % from their fabric store is good but you can't use it at JoAnns with any other coupon.
This morning the fed-x man brought me this bag kit that i had won  from another Kate from fabric editions, it's a great pattern and kit that i will have to make soon. Love those girls over there to , go visit them.
We are still in limbo until Monday when Tommy gets his Cat Scan, just keep us in your prayers.
Have a great day friends.
Hugs
Quilt Happy or Babs



5 comments:

Ioleen said...

Congrats on your wins. Hoping all is well with Tommy. God bless you both.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Sweet wins. I always have a hard time choosing magazines. I get disappointed if they have too many advertisements and not many quilts.

Sandra Walker said...

Well things come in threes, right, so you won two things, so a third good thing is coming your way, I just know it. :-)

Barb said...

What a fun win...lucky you!

Needled Mom said...

It would be nice to have a design wall. Mine is a design FLOOR,

Praying for the best result on the scan.