here

Friday, June 8, 2012

finish


It ended up being a crinkle quilt because the green is stretchy. But i love it and hope daughter does too. Going to give it to her Sunday. She will be 46 years old and it just seems like yesterday.Ii didn't have a sewing machine when i was pregnant with her so i cut out things and sewed them on a sheet and put flannel on the back and quilted it by  hand, don't know what happened to it.
I stitched around each granny square for the quilting because it was so bulky i couldn't quilt it on my machine

good sewing     quilt happy

3 comments:

tubilinha tiacarminha said...

Olá,ficou linda linda,eu estava mesmo esperando por ela,feito à mão é também mais valorizado,parabéns.Vi seus postagens anteriores e não comentei,meu teclado estragou e tive que comprar outro.Dê um abraço em sua filha aniversário por mim.Um belo final de semana para vocês,beijos.

Jan Maree said...

YAY you finished it! Well done and happy birthday to your daughter!

Kat said...

I'm glad you found my blog and left a comment. I have seen your thumbnail on Find a Friend Friday a few times but have always gotten an error message when trying to reach your page. I am glad to have found you now, so I can bookmark your blog :-)

This quilt is very pretty. I'm sure your daughter will love it! Happy Birthday to her!