here

Friday, June 8, 2012

finish


It ended up being a crinkle quilt because the green is stretchy. But i love it and hope daughter does too. Going to give it to her Sunday. She will be 46 years old and it just seems like yesterday.Ii didn't have a sewing machine when i was pregnant with her so i cut out things and sewed them on a sheet and put flannel on the back and quilted it by  hand, don't know what happened to it.
I stitched around each granny square for the quilting because it was so bulky i couldn't quilt it on my machine

good sewing     quilt happy

3 comments:

tubilinha tiacarminha said...

Olá,ficou linda linda,eu estava mesmo esperando por ela,feito à mão é também mais valorizado,parabéns.Vi seus postagens anteriores e não comentei,meu teclado estragou e tive que comprar outro.Dê um abraço em sua filha aniversário por mim.Um belo final de semana para vocês,beijos.

Jan-Maree said...

YAY you finished it! Well done and happy birthday to your daughter!

Kat said...

I'm glad you found my blog and left a comment. I have seen your thumbnail on Find a Friend Friday a few times but have always gotten an error message when trying to reach your page. I am glad to have found you now, so I can bookmark your blog :-)

This quilt is very pretty. I'm sure your daughter will love it! Happy Birthday to her!