here

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

home


I have a dr. appt. tomorrow and will run by hancocks fabric to see what i can find. 

Don't you just love my lilys, they  have bloom 's as big as a salad plate. I hope to get some more pictures of it later. They smell heavenlly.  My daughter-in-law gave them to me years ago when they were renting because she didn't wont to put them out on some one else's land
Got to get busy sewing  now because i wont have time tomorrow.  Hate to go to doctors!!!
good sewing friends        quilt happy

3 comments:

tubilinha tiacarminha said...

Mas tem que se cuidar,a medicina preventiva é a solução para o mundo.Se corta o mal pela raíz.Cuide-se.Beijo

Miss Holly said...

Wow!!! 400 ears of corn! I have never grown corn other than a few plants.. We have had a pile of rain here in the last few days...a couple of inches ....going to get hot now...hurt my neck ...so I have been trying to take it easy...ish...not easy with all that there is to do!,, have fun buying fabric!!!!

Mandy said...

Wow!!! 400 ears of corn! I have never grown corn other than a few plants.. We have had a pile of rain here in the last few days...a couple of inches ....going to get hot now...hurt my neck ...so I have been trying to take it easy...ish...not easy with all that there is to do!,, have fun buying fabric!!!!