here

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

GREAT GRAND NO. 9




Hi friends!
Beautiful day!
I made one more block for h. quilt , don't know whether i like it or not.
Also made me a quilted machine cover.   Just to see if i could.   It's not perfect but it will get the job done.
I carried two grands back to the dentist today for fillings.  When i got home hubby said they had newest great grand's  picture on facebook.
He is so pretty.  He is a new  brother for katie jo .
Maybe they will bring him over here soon.
If they do i will get some more pictures.
Have a great sewing day  Quilt Happy

9 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Love the big spotty cover.Beautiful baby.xxx

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a new great-grand! So sweet. Love your dotty sewing machine cover, great job!

Mary

Jodi said...

congrats, Barbara, he is adorable! Love your new machine cover, too. I need to make one of those someday.

Chatty Crone said...

He is wonderful!

sewyouquilt2 said...

arent babies wonderful? he is a cutie pie!

nice machine cover too. I need to do that for my machine. I am such a bad machine mommie! lol

andsewon said...

Yes he is so pretty! Adorable! Cute cover!

hafza said...

Congratulations Barbara! He's so cute...

Sandra Stegues said...

Que lindo bebezinho! Parabéns!

Beijinhos! (:

Unknown said...

I like ur blog