here

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Pillow


Hi friends!
Beautiful day!
This pillow is for youngest step-daughter's birthday.  It's not till march so i got ahead of my list.
Oldest has a birthday in a few days but i want see her till Easter so i have some time. I made hers but haven't bought the stuffing yet.  The back is what was left from my border of my blue quilt.  The white next to oldest got me for my birthday and the flower blocks her grand mother made by hand years ago.
Have a beautiful day.  Quilt Happy

6 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Beautiful cushion,all those memories in one cushion,lovely.xx

Chatty Crone said...

Very nice!

Bodenseefelchen said...

:) beautiful :)

Sasha said...

Such a sweet pillow. I love the hexagons!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous pillows!!!! Lucky girls.

Usha

Karen H said...

Very pretty! I'm sure she will love it.