here

Thursday, February 7, 2013

More blocks




HONEY HONEY BY KATE SPAIN
Hi friends!
Rainy day !
for miss holly
This is i hope the last of this quilt.  Ss you can see i put a ring around a block that was two small to make it 11 inches.  My last red work block is done too.  I just put the last stitches in to it.
Now to get it ready to quilt.  Hope my spray on basting holds out.  I have used that can on a lot of quilt.
That was 'honey honey' by kate spain that i got in the mail yesterday. It's it beautiful?
The blanket i put on here for miss holly who is a good friend of mine.  Don't know if she know that i crochet are not.well.  A quilt is calling my name. Have a great sewing day.  Quilt Happy

3 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Love the chrochet blanket,lovely delicate colours.
Can't wit to see the pink finished.
Love Laura xx

Chatty Crone said...

I like number 3 - how did you do that?

Miss Holly said...

Oh!!!!!!!! You do everything!!!!! So funny guess what I started tonight!! A granny stripe ....I just love the one you have done...such perfect colors...Mine is going to be multi color use up yarn!!!
I have never seen anyone do so many quilts so fast and So beautifully!!
Do you ever sleep!!!
Well ..they are saying we may get 2 feet of snow....this may be a very big storm on the east coast...I will take pictures!!!
Your a love!!!!!!! Xxx