here

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy valentines day


Hi friends!
Beautiful day!
Hubby got me these yesterday because we had my aunt's funeral today.
He always finds cards that makes me cry.
Sis gave me this cheater quilt a few weeks ago.   I sprayed basted it wednesday and strait    line quilted it yesterday..  Tonight i hope to make binding and get it finished.
We went to the funeral.   Most of the workers at the bank where my aunt worked for 50 years came to the funeral.   We had a packed house.  My uncle and my aunt's cousin husbands started that church  many years ago.  You know i told you that my uncle would come and get me every sunday morning and carry me to church.  That was the church i went to all my life. We still go there  sometimes.
Have a great day.  Quilt happy

2 comments:

Miss Holly said...

Just a very late..Happy Valentines Day! That box of chocolates looks wonderful...I got a small one! mmmmm
I'm so sorry about your dear aunt...It sounds like there are a lot of wonderful memories.....
Bless her heart...
xxx

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Hope you enjoyed your Valentines Day.chocholates look good.xxx