here

Monday, February 25, 2013

New stars!


Hi friends!
Dreary day here!
I think i know which way i am going with H's quilt.  Going to put rows of stars in between the blocks of fabric rows.Ii like this a lot more then the wonky stars.
Every one[ mommy and baby] are still getting better.
Hubby want know about his biopsy until Wednesday or Thursday.
But he has hurt his back so we must go to the Dr. for that.
I think i am in love with those stars!! It doesn't take long to make them.  I will get battening the last of this week .  I am going to use a sheet for the backing.  So it want be long!!!
He is still sick with the viral flu and now his brother has it.  Pray the whole family doesn't get it.  we got the shot but they are saying it doesn't cover this so i hope hubby doesn't get it. his lungs are not up to it.  he has COPD.
Have to get busy making stars .
Have a great sewing day!   Quilt happy

4 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

The stars are great Barbara.
Hope everyone is soon well.
Love Laura xx

Lorna McMahon said...

I love these stars, too, Barbara! Praying your family gets well soon.

Anonymous said...

Nice colorful stars, hope everyone gets well

Chatty Crone said...

I hope and pray you all don't get it. And I LOVE those stars.