here

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

More stars!


Hi friends!
Dreary day!
I am still making stars.  H got to go to school today, he was feeling much better. And his brother was too .
I got great news, baby Luke is on his way home from the hospital.
I just hope they keep him away from every one that sick!  he is a beautiful baby.
I ordered some more white fabric last Thursday.  From Hancock's in Chattanooga  about one hour from where i live.  It went to Birmingham,  Ala. and from their it went to Tupelo, Ms.  . It's suppose to get here today.  I hope!  I am really dragging bottom for my white.
Know wonder they are bankrupt all the gas they waste!!!!!!
I have enough of blocks for  three rows and maybe 4 by the end of today but i need my white to get the last row.   Well when i get them together i will know whether 5 will be my last or not.
Hubby got great news this morning the biopsy was fine!!!!!
Things are looking up at my house!!!
Have a great sewing day.   Quilt happy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad the test went well. Stars are looking good.

Chatty Crone said...

Your star is unique - very pretty! And I am glad he is back to school and the baby is coming home. Keep him well!

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Lovely blocks Barbara.
Glad everything's good with baby and hubby.
Laura xx

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

What neat blocks and it is wonderful that little Luke is coming home! Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday