here

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A day at Home

Hi friends!
Beautiful right now.
This large stack of fabric was given to me by Sis yesterday!  She was cleaning up her sewing room.
Their were two fat quarter that I can use in Christmas quilt.  but several pieces big enough for backing for a quilt.  Thank you Lord for a quilting sister!!!
This is what I bought with the 50 dollar gift card that my sweet son and his sweet wife gave me for Christmas.
Snow men fabric  two --  one and 1/2 yards each for a Christmas quilt I am going to make., needles , a new ruler, I think their are two in that pack and some inst-brite  and blades.
I am so tired after our weekend and shopping with sis yesterday that I could just drop!!!
Have a great sewing day friends.
Quilt happy

3 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Love your acquisitions! And gifted fabrics are the best!

J Honda said...

hooray for the presents and blessings! :) lovely way to get tired out ;)

Karen H said...

Great stuff - love the snowman fabric!