here

Thursday, May 29, 2014

The Grands

Hi friends!
Beautiful day!
I have me a sewer!!!
My granddaughter Alisha wanted to learn to sew and did really good.
While my daughter was in the hospital we keep her youngest Sat. night and SundayWe took them home Monday after she called and said they were going to let her come home,  It's a hour away but feed the kids , took them home and waited at least 2 hours after we got to the hospital for them to release her. All hospitals are the same , it takes forever for them to move.
She is doing better !
I am trying to get her a good family DR. for the last few years she has used the wellness center at work and they usually have pretty good Dr's but not now!!
Hoping to hear from them today to get appt. for new patient, they alot more time for those.
I have my cell phone in my pocket but if they don't call by 3 o'clock I will call them back.
This Dr, stays open until 6 and my daughter get off work at 4: 30.
Most Dr. don't stay open long enough for first shift people to see them.
Have a great sewing day friends, maybe I will get back to sewing soon.
Quilt happy

1 comment:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

How wonderful that one of them wants to learn to sew! Glad the daughter is doing better. Continued prayers for her.