here

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Home today

Hi friends!
Beautiful day but rain tonight.
My yellow lilac are blooming, that is the last color that I have to bloom.
The white blooms first and then the  purple and last the yellow.
I have been thinking about a rag quilt!
Maybe a denim one because I have plenty of these three fabric's.
I talked to my quilting friends last night and they said for the first wash to carry it to the laundry mat
One lady said to put a hose over the drain but I am afraid it will mess up that expensive septic tank we put in last fall..
I might try a small  one and put it in a pillow case just to see how bad this fabric frays .  I suppose I could just wash the flimsy first in a pillow case  to see.
I was going to give it to my daughter and she has a septic system to.  With 7 kids still living at home and her the breadwinner she cant afford a new septic tank.
Today is one week from the day Tommy planted and we can see plants popping up all over and the tomato's  are growing real good , I need to get a few more to go all the way to the end of the row.
We just bought 12 last week.
Have a wonderful sewing day friends.
Quilt happy

2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I did not know you had a wonderful garden too!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Wow your garden is huge compared to mine!