here

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Today

Hi friends!
Beautiful day!
I found this Sunday on Fabric.com  and ordered enough for the border on Mark's and Brandy's quilt.
It came yesterday, great service!
Really good
match to the fabric I had already bought. Now I just have to master that star.!!!
His son Jarrod's quilt is coming right alone!
I like those flag stars, saved a little of that fabric to go in his brother's quilt.
At the moment  I am working on four Quilt's!!!!! Know wonder I am half crazy!!!
We got up early and went to his eye Dr. and they planed his next surgery.
Then we eat breakfast  out and hit Walmart .
I needed some more white to finish a quilt and a sheet to back  one.
We had a full day before 10 o'clock. His Dr. likes to get a early start!
Brother had went to pick up his grand girl  at school so he stopped by to see if we were coming to the cook out Monday and they stayed a while.
She has a full head of curls,  Must have come them from her daddy's side of the family.
Got to get busy and work on some quilt's
Have a great sewing day friends.
Quilt happy

3 comments:

Barb said...

That is some happy fabric, I think I might actually have a piece somewhere.

donna said...

Your sun flower fabric is so pretty and happy.
Hugs
donna

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Fabric.com has great service. Love your sunflowers.