here

Friday, May 16, 2014

This and That

Hi friends!
Beautiful day!
This is what I did yesterday.  Started cutting up scraps to make a quilt out of them one day  The big bulldog I didn't cut up.
 
You see it growed.!!
I think I will do some more this afternoon.
I want to have each of Mark's boys a quilt to when I give his to him.  So I will be making quilts for a while.  I still have a lot more to make.    After I do these  I will still like 7 or8 that I want to get made this year.  Maybe I can do all of them still like over half of the year left.  Time will tell.
 
 
I had to put in a picture of pretty blue eyes, our Lukie Dukie
 
A sneak peak at some thing I will post about next week.
Have a great sewing day friends.
Quilt happy

6 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Wow you got a lot done. Me not so much. :(

Rosa said...

Have fun playing with your fabrics and your grand is adorable,nice pic.Have a fun weekend!

Jen said...

Looking good Barb all cut ready to go .lovely blue eyes on Your grandson .

Jen said...

Looking good Barb all cut ready to go .lovely blue eyes on Your grandson .

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Lukie Dukie is just tooooo cute!

Chatty Crone said...

I remember those pop-cycle days!