here

Friday, May 30, 2014

Random day


Hi friends!
Beautiful day! This is my Craftsy  order.  They had 4 yards of Kona snow for 25 dollars.  They had a sell last week and i grabbed some.
I use a lot of white.  It just seems to make your colors pop!
I made this last Friday before the world tilted. I have had nothing on my mind but my sweet daughter and her problems  since
It's for Marks son Lane's quilt.  I did two rows of his quilt don't know whether i had blogged about them or not.

.That's as far as i got.
That last frost got the ends of some of our trees .  That happens every few years.  May not have even noticed if i worked like i used to. When you work you don't have time to notice things like that.
Have a great sewing day friends.
Quilt happy

4 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

The frost may have gotten the tip but the overall picture glorifies Spring in your area. So green! Praying for your daughter. I invite you to link to Hexie Weekend- that nice red block is cool (LOL - it took me a while to see the Batman in it. Blessings,

Cascade Quilts said...

was the $25 including shipping? You can get Kona less expensive than that on Etsy, but it's not including shipping. I have found it cheaper, but last time I bought it, paid $5.95/yd.

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Another lovely star block.Hope your dear daughter is on the mend.xx

Chatty Crone said...

I love the star. Is your daughter better?