here

Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday Finish!

 Hi friends!
Beautiful day !
I have a Friday finish!
Jarrod's quilt , one of Marks boy's.
 I started this last Saturday night and finished the binding last night, just got it out of the dryer.
Just a little  less than a week!!! Pretty good!!!
It's hanging funny because I turned up more on the left end.  It measures 58 by 81 inches now but before I washed it ,it measured  61 by 85.'A good bit of shrinking.
Still a good size for a growing teen ager.
I used good quilting fabric and the back is muslin that my sis gave me, battening poly to keep him warm next winter.
Hope he likes it.
Have a great sewing day friends.
Quilt happy

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Barbara, what a beautiful quilt! I love the improv look of it! And what a quick turn around you did!

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Congrats on this finish! It's lovely :)

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Great quilt and love how it turned out.

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

It's a beauty Babs,bright and cheerful just my style.xx