here

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Another Quilt!

Hi friends!
Beautiful day!
I started a new one !
This is for Jarrod , Marks oldest boy.
Right now I am making 3 quilts, one for Mark and Brandy and one for each of their boys.
I started this one Sat. night , had a few minutes and started sewing pieces together.
Thought I would show you some close ups of my Christmas project .



See why I keep it, isn't it great.
I love it , going to look and see if I can find another panel in the scraps that Sis brought me and some one will get it for Christmas.
If I can't I will order me one later on this year when they bring out Christmas  fabric, they usually do that in June and July.
I just love it . Can't wait till Christmas to put it up!!!
This star is going into that quilt, of course you know I put stars in all my grands quilt's 
Have a great sewing day friends.
Babs

4 comments:

donna said...

What a cute panel. Love it.
Hugs
donna

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Wow your quilt is turning out lovely and I love your star. Also your Christmas wall hanger turned out lovely too.

Chatty Crone said...

You have a lot of beautiful quilts there - I love the multi colored ones and the Christmas ones.

Sandra Walker said...

Cute panel! Love that start block (they are my favourite). The first quilt looks like a Scrap-a-Palooza one! Are you in this too?!