here

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Luke's quilt

Hi friends!
Beautiful day!
Luke's quilt is going along good but yesterday every thing I put on I had to take off!
I took something to make me sleep the night before and they mess me up.
I can't take an Alive with out it messing me up!!!!!
As you can see it is growing!
I think it will be a great quilt for a boy!
I am going to make one for Tucker and one for Adien , the other 2 of our great grands that are a little older.
 I though I would give them Luke's quilt and theirs at the same time because they both work and it may be hard for them to get over here together.
Have to get to work or play !!!
Have a great sewing day friends.
Quilt happy

1 comment:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Awe that is rotten. I don't quilt or sew much when I am really tired cause I will just get frustrated. That is when I am a lump and watch TV. The quilt is turning out very cute though.