here

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A Handmade Christmas





Hi friends!
Beautiful day!
This is my May Christmas Handmade wall Hanging!
I have joined with Sewcalgal to make a handmade Christmas present or home deco for me  once a month.  Click Here and then click on here   Handmade Christmas.
I will be linking up my handmade Christmas project with her blog.
I intend to hang this in my home next Christmas.
I have the spot picked out already.
Please go over and see what every one has been doing, There are some real quilters working up some beautiful things
I really did't do all that much, sis gave me this panel so I sandwiched it and quilted it and bind it .... finished
Have a great sewing  day friends.
Quilt Happy

5 comments:

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Your panel is lovely. Congrats on your early start to the festive season :)

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Very cute

Kathy @ Kwilty Pleasures said...

Santa is always a good place to start for Christmas. Stopping by from Handmade Christmas linky. Just added my goods.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Cute panel - love the section with the kitty.

tink's mom said...

Great start to the season.