here

Friday, May 9, 2014

Luke's quilt finished

Hi friends!
Rainy day!
I went ahead and took pictures of it before I finished the binding because it's suppose to rain for a few days.  May be a few days before the sun shines again for me to take pictures..
I washed it this morning so all I like now is a label.
One more of it!
His sister is five and I didn't want her to feel left out when I give her parent's and Luke a quilt so I made her a doll quilt.
This was made in the sun to since then I have squared it up and put a binding on it.
It needs a label on it too and it will be ready.
Have a great sewing day friends.
Quilt happy

4 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Wow you get so much done. I just plod along doing this and that.. Great finishes.

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Luke's quilt is great.Love the tiny quilt too.Stay home and sew,rain is sewing weather.Its very showery here too.
We are going to John juniors party tomorrow,can you believe Babs he will be 1 on Sunday.xx

Miss Holly said...

So many wonderful things that you do.....these will all be treasures passed down.....I love the dolly quilt....

Annie said...

Cute quilts! Raining here in New England today, so I'm finishing up a quilt to donate to Project Linus.: )