here

Saturday, February 18, 2012

playing

i have been playing with the dissappearing 9 patch . i added in some amelia by me and my sisters that i got today. i also got a quilt book , my first and i am planning to read it cover to cover when i get off the treadmill tonite. thats after  i get thru here and clean up my kitchen. its a rainey night and hubby is very happy because nascar is back at last. he is a big nascar fan, me not so much but i get more time to sew.  a win win. they brought tucker to see us yesterday. he is the cutest baby. he is my daughters grand child. he was born a few days before christmas and of course i think he is beautiful. that makes me 2 born greatgrands and 2 step greatgrands. and on hubbys side my step daughter has 3 grand children 2 girls and a boy. we are growing so fast hubby said he was going to find him a job. but at nearly 70 i don't think that will happen.  they have all the greeters they need at walmart i think i heard they were laying off some of them anyway. with gods help we will make it just have to cut back so we can still give baby something. i am saving money with my crocheting and making quilts. i keep telling hubby that when i buy fabric and yarn ... love you'll goodnite friends

3 comments:

Jan Maree said...

the disappearing nine patch looks lovely - and congrats on the new great grandbaby!

StitchinByTheLake said...

I've never made a disappearing nine patch but I do love the look of them. And I really like the fabrics you've chosen. blessings, marlene

rubyslipperz1052 said...

I've seen these disappearing 9-patches and have not tried one...they DO look fun.

You are so lucky to have such a wonderful/large group of grandkids. =)

hugZ
annie
anniesrubyslipperz.com