here

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Bright Quilt

Hi friends!
After yesterday's scare i didn't do much sewing.
Added a white row and then another scrap row.
It is getting really big.
It's been quieter today, no scares!
Had to go pay bills and pick up pills.
Now hubby is cutting grass.
Maybe i will get some good sewing time in today.
I cleaned my machine out and was amazed that there was so little inside it because i have sewed a month without cleaning. I am using connecting thread's thread so that may be the reason.
Been looking for something to make a backing  out of.
I am leaning toward the top fabric to back this bright cheerful quilt.
This is my third quilt made with mostly scraps but you wouldn't know it by looking at my scrap bags.
They have multiplied ! Sorry for the bad picture.
 Got to get busy!
Hugs
Quilt Happy



6 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Looking good ,love the seashell fabric.
I've got an itch to make a quilt,havnt had the machine out for ages,doing lots of embroidery instead.x

Julierose said...

Nice finish--I also like that Seashell patterned fabric best hugs, Julierose

Rosa said...

Congratulations, sure it will be a win!!

Chatty Crone said...

Glad today went a little smoother!

Needled Mom said...

I do think that the scraps multiply in the dark!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Wow that turned out very bright. It looks wonderful.