here

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Easter week.


Hi friends!
Working on more birthday presents.
I will post them next week because i will give them to them Sunday.
David would know what this is but he doesn't read my blog.
I got the last fabric for my daughter's birthday quilt, i have until June 8th to finish and i will be doing it on my other blog   Asimplygreat a huge lone star quilt! Pray for me, this will be my first!
Right now i am making the disappearing hour glass quilt on there.
I am on the last row of blocks on this top.
I will start another scrap quilt on here next week so stay tuned.
I have been looking for a idea of  how to make it.
Every one go to church Sunday if you can, i will be here cooking for maybe 50, of course all the girls help me!
Couldn't do it with out them.
Have a great day friends.
Hugs
Quilt Happy

6 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Hope you have a wonderful and blessed Easter.

sewyouquilt2 said...

have a wonderful Easter. cooking for 50 sounds like a house full of fun.

sunny said...

Your disappearing hourglass looks great! I haven't done one of those yet. Happy Easter.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Wow I think we are going to only be about 13. Maybe less. :D Have a wonderful Easter, and do not overdo.

Terry said...

Nice quilt Barb, have a wonderful Easter.

Lynette said...

Hey - that bottom quilt is so pretty. Love the black floral print. :)