here

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Our Good Friday!

Hi friends!
Yesterday Sis and I went to Chattanooga and hit Jo Anns and the puppy shop for her dogs. I had read on some blog that they carried  crushed Walnut shells.  I finally found some and this was the
smallest bag!
It's 10 lbs.  That will make a lot of pin cushions.  But they say that it sharpens your pins and mine were getting dull.

Son and Daughter in love gave me some gift cards for Jo Ann's last year , so i got me one of these , Omnigrid ruler grips. So far i love it, made the pin cushions above last night using it. It was cheaper at Jo Ann's than it was at Walmart, plus i had a 30 & off of total order coupon!
Got more scissors because i am always losing mine!  These are Singer , i doubt they will be as good as my Fiskars! My pins have kinda run out so i got some more.







This is what i bought!
The Jo Ann's there only lets you use one coupon  when you use that one, which i though sucked!!!!!
Time to clean and start cooking for Tomorrow friends!
Have a great Easter sunday with your family's.
Hugs
Quilt Happy

6 comments:

Julierose said...

Nice haul Barbara! I hope you have a wonderful Easter...hugs, Julierose

Scrappy quilter said...

Some great finds there. Happy Easter!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Fun acquisitions.

Carmen y Prady said...

Unas estupendas compras.
Un beso

KatieQ said...

It looks like you chose some great tools. I've seen the ruler grip before, but have hesitated to buy one. It's good to hear you like it. Just carrying your bag of crushed shells should qualify as your exercise for the day.

andsewon said...

Sounds like a fun shopping spree! I have a VIP card good for 15% off at Joann's that I used to be able to use with coupons but no more! I do not see why they bother to send out the flyers with coupons when you can only use one at a time.