here

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Starting a new Quilt

Hi friends!
I found some more scraps!!!
A whole bag full to go with what i had already  been using on.
A big bag full of bags of scraps.
So i guess a scrap quilt is  what i will do , maybe  enough for 2 scrap quilts.
I have been dragging since Easter so i needed some mindless sewing any way.

The first row of scraps!
Next will be a row of scrap blocks!
This one will have more blocks in it i think, as many as i can get out of scraps.
This one doesn't show up as well but it goes in to.
Have a great day friends.
Hugs
Quilt Happy

4 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

I love how you an just dig in and start making a new scrap quilt, you make it looks so easy.

Julierose said...

Oh gosh--isn't it fun to begin a new scrap quilt??? Had you hidden these scraps away?? I have to sort the scraps I have made making my surprise quilt for Willa...just finished the front TODAY!! YAY!!!
I like your stars--very pretty. You go girl!! Hugs, Julierose

andsewon said...

I too found a bag of scrap strings I had planned to use on a string quilt! Fabric treasure!
Lola

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I need to clean up my scraps especially since I realized I have a big plastic shoebox full of them again sitting on my cutting table.