here

Friday, April 17, 2015

Last Row!

Hi friends!
I felt better yesterday !
It's pouring down rain right now!
Decided to do another row of butterflies and name it "Stars and Butterflies"
I had thought about making the butterfly's bigger but didn't like it once i printed it out so just making them the same size as the others.
It's a good thing that fat quarter pack of Batik's jumped into my buggy at Walmart!
May have our baby boy today if his Daddy works !
Have a great rainy day friends.
Hugs
Quilt Happy

5 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Your butterflies are very cute.

andsewon said...

So sick of the clouds and drizzle once in a while here. No real rain but every day this week been cloudy like this. Had to put stuff on to do list on hold. Pretty blocks.

Julierose said...

Glad you're feeling better; the stomach bug hit me early on this morning and I've been as gray as the weather here!! Hugs for a happy and healthy weekend Julierose

Needled Mom said...

I wish you could share some of that rain. Have fun stitching those butterflies.

Thread Born said...

Hi Barbara- You are the winner of The Printed Fabric Bee Mola collection. Please email me at threadborn@cox.net with you mailing address. Thanks- Julie B. Booth