here

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Flimsy!

Hello friends!
I have a flimsy!
I may have to sandwich this after Friday because i don't have enough cotton to do one this big. May have to buy some more!
We shall see!
You can see how long it is.
It has lots of fall on each side to.
In this picture it's on top of the backing i picked out for it.
This doesn't show it's true color. A big backing.
It is really bright , maybe brighter than the quilt top.
I think it will be the perfect backing!
It's bigger then the flimsy, sis gave me this, don't know what she bought it for but there was about 9 or 10 yards.
Their is a front coming through today and Author is hurting all over !!!!!
Have a great day friends.
Hugs
Quilt Happy




6 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Your backing is going to be great with your bright quilt. The quilt is so summery and sunshiney! Feel better, we had one come through the other day and I had a doozy of a headache. Now I have the beginnings of a head cold. UGH!

Podunk Pretties said...

Oh this quilt just say "Hello Spring!" So bright and happy with lots of fun prints. Can't wait to see it finished. Hope Author doesn't overstay his welcome.

Julierose said...

Oh such a lovely finish! nice backing too. Sorry you aren't feeling well. I have thrown my back out of whack and so am waiting on doing more machine quilting. Feel better soon..hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

Not exactly sure what you are talking about - lol - but I love the bright colors - it will turn out just beautiful.

Carol Swift said...

I have no idea what a flimsy is...so what is it? I love the look of this quilt and how it can't help but make one feel like smiling! Beautiful!

Terry said...

You just keep whipping those things out dont you! I have to get on the ball and start sewing again. Trips and catching up has put it on a back burner.