here

Monday, April 27, 2015

Quilting!

Hi friends!
I worked on this for a while yesterday .
Last night we went to the funeral home for my niece who died from lung cancer, only 56 years old!
I wish every one would quit smoking but smokers refuse to hear.
Tommy and i fussed for years about it but since he quit he tells every one to stop while they can.
I know they say it's the hardest thing to do, just glad i couldn't afford them ever!
It's in the low 60ies this morning and Tommy is going to weed eat so i may be able to finish the quilting on this quilt.
I may have half of it done!
Yesterday it was working good and i changed the needle and it went crazy.  Took me a while to get it sewing right again.
Lots of loose thread to take out.
Have a wonderful sewing day friends.
Hugs
Quilt Happy

5 comments:

Julierose said...

Sorry for your loss...so sad....and such a waste...well, I finally finished quilting Willa's "Big Girl Bed" quilt this afternoon--much to the relief of my aching shoulder and arms. I really find it hard to pull a big quilt around through the machine
Now for the binding and to clean my machine after this big quilting job...hugs, Julierose

Rosa said...

Sorry for your loss.

Warm wishes.

sewyouquilt2 said...

sorry for your loss. cancer is not a fun disease to go through. hugs to you and your family

Carol Swift said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. That is just way too young to die!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Sorry for your loss. Stopping smoking is so very hard, but once you do it is a struggle every day. I have that problem with my machine every time I break a needle while I am quilting.